North Charleston Wannamaker County Park's 1,015 acres of beautiful woodlands and wetlands is home to The Latin American Festival, where you'll find live Salsa and Merengue music, authentic Latin food and crafts, and lots of enjoyable family-fun activities.
2014's LATIN AMERICAN FESTIVALl will be held SUNDAY OCTOBER 5, FROM Noon TO 6-PM.
ADMISSION : Adults= $10; Student ID/Military ID=$5; Gold Pass Members /Kids 12+ Under=Free.
LOCATION : Wannamaker County Park, 8888 University Boulevard, North Charleston, SC 29406
CONTACT : (843)572-7275 or (843)795-4386
North Charleston Wannamaker County Park is a nature-oriented park with picnicking/grilling sites located throughout the park and miles of paved trails for exploring this area’s beautiful natural resources. ALSO, three beautiful Wedding Venues and a wide variety of upscale Park Facilities are available for rent, which can accommodate from 25 to 400 people. Below is a brief listing, showing each name & rental fees:
WEDDING VENUES [Online at www.ccprc.com/index.aspx?NID=1504]
1. Cypress Hall - $250/ Bus. Mtg 9am-4:30pm M-TH; $775/Day 9am-closing; $950/ 9am-11:30pm
2. Edisto Hall - $775/ 9am-closing; $950/ 9am-11:30pm; $1,200/ During Holiday Festival of Lights 9am-11:30pm
3. The Lake House at Bulow - $750 MON-THU Noon-11:30pm; $2,000 FRI&SUN Noon-11:30pm; $2,500 SAT Noon-11:30pm
PARK FACILITIES [Online at www.ccprc.com/index.aspx?NID=1517]
1. Whirlin' Waters Party Umbrellas - $75/2-a-Day : SAT/SUN only, MAY 1 - Labor Day, 9am - 5:30pm
2. Party Umbrellas - $50/1 per DAY: 9am -closing
3. Jump Castle & Play Hill - $175/2-HOURS: Available 9am -5pm
4. Lakeside Canopy - $175/DAY: MARCH - OCTOBER, 9am -closing
5. Cottonwood Shelter - $275/DAY: 9am-closing; $450/ 9am-11:30pm
6. Magnolia Shelter - $300/DAY: 9am -closing
7. Tupelo Shelter - $275/DAY: 9am-closing; $450/ 9am-11:30pm
GENERAL Park Admission tickets are $0.75 each, valid for 1-year, and may be ordered online at www.ccprc.com/index.aspx?nid=70.
To contact by phone, call 1-843-795-4386 or 1-843-572-7275.